You can also find our listing for tests at:
UKAS NUMBER 23393
Please select an option below for the type of test you require
Lateral Flow Tests (LFT/LFD /Rapid Antigen Test)
- Get your results within 30 mins
- Nose and throat swab by a trained Health care professional.
- If the Antigen Test gives a positive result you will need a PCR s test which is more accurate to confirm (which will cost £65 instead of full price)
- CE approved device Healgen (AG Rapid Test)
- The Relative sensitivity – 96.72%
- Relative specificity – 99.22%
- Accuracy – 98.74%
- Nucleocapsid (N) Protein Checked
- Result Letter (Emailed and Hard Copy which has all information required for travel) included
PCR Same Day
- Results will be sent that night/early hours
- *If the result is inconclusive it takes another 2 hours
- All PCR BOOKINGS FOR A SUNDAY WILL RECEIVE THEIR CERTIFICATION ON MONDAY EVENING
Covid Antibody (IGM) Venous Blood Test
- Get your results the next day
- Venous blood sample by a trained Health care professional.(if venous is not possible finger prick blood sample can be used)
- Accredited lab UKAS (ISO 15189)
- Lab Report & Fit to Fly Result Certificate included in price sent by email
- Please feel free to call and discuss prior to appointment 0141 473 4497
NOTE: It is your responsibility to check that you are booking the correct COVID Test AND also to ensure that you leave enough time to get the results before you travel.
Please check with your travel provider or on the government website regarding which test you require before booking your test.
For international Arrivals, see our travel testing options for Green Day 2 and Amber Day 2 & 8 testing.
Where can you have the tests?
Individually you can visit one of our clinics in person.
(Please make sure you visit the clinic that you placed your booking with)
Clinic addresses found below:
For groups we can arrange the tests either in the clinic, in your home or in your workplace
30 George Square
Process for Individuals
• Book your appointment on-line through our website portal, register your details, and choose a date and time that works for you. Full payment will be taken at booking.
• Attend the clinic. Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment time. If you are late, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to reschedule your appointment.
Process for Groups of 10 or more
Groups of 10 or more can request a quote using the button below.
If you or anyone in your household or support bubble have any symptoms of COVID-19 or think they may have COVID-19 please do not come into our clinic for your appointment, instead please call to cancel your appointment.
Your money will be refunded. Stay at home and follow the latest Government guidance.
The clinic team will need to see your passport or driving licence (passport essential for international travel). Please remember to bring these with you.
Please wear a face mask or covering and maintain social distancing whilst in the clinic. We are doing all we can in clinic to help keep our customers and our medical staff safe.
We understand that changes to travel legislation are happening daily and you might need to reschedule or change your appointment.
We are happy to do this at no additional cost or to reimburse you please contact head office firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 255 1222.
This service is not suitable for anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19.
Please do not book an appointment or come into our clinic if you or anyone in your household or support bubble have symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by Test and Protect in Scotland or Test and Trace in the rest of the UK after contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19. Instead stay at home and follow the latest Government guidance.
If you require a test this would be through the Government portal for when you have symptoms of COVID-19. We will not charge you if you cancel your order and appointment in advance due to showing symptoms of COVID-19 or a change in travel plans. If you have already paid for the test a full refund will be provided.
*Our results are usually received within 24 hours upon receipt at the lab. However the lab cannot guarantee the time.
If your test is inconclusive we will refund in full. We will then invite you to book for a further test (as you have been refunded for the inconclusive test). You will be required to pay for the re-test. This is the reason that we carry out the test for you, because that reduces the number of inconclusive tests. We will do our best to accommodate re-test within the required time frame but this may not always be possible.
ScotNursing and Medical Services will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of a failed or inconclusive test, or be liable for any losses, costs or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of you receiving a positive test result (including if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive).
Service is subject to laboratory capacity and specially trained colleague and stock availability.